Xero is an online accounting software for your small business. With Xero, you are able to run your business on the go. Xero imports and categorises your latest bank transactions. Just click OK to reconcile. It makes handling personal expenses really easy – just review and approve receipts. Manage your cashflow by scheduling payments and batch paying suppliers. Create professional recurring invoices and receive updates when they’re opened. It’s small business accounting software that’s simple, smart and occasionally magical.
Xero app partner
The future of accounting is connected. Stream live data from Xero directly into Silverfin's data hub and use it in our automated workflow templates for working papers, accounts production and corporation tax. Even file directly to the UK Government from Silverfin - you never have to leave the cloud or switch applications again.
With Silverfin and Xero you get these benefits
- Live stream bookkeeping data from Xero so you always work on the most up-to-date data.
- Never have to re-work numbers in working papers, management accounts, accounts production and tax again. Silverfin will update all the numbers as they change in Xero, and tell you when they have.
- Data from Xero is standardised as soon as it comes into Silverfin. This means you’ll be able to automate your entire compliance process from working papers, management accounts and accounts production to corporation tax and any other accounting workflows possible in Silverfin.
- Any manual data entry required in working papers integrates seamlessly with accounts production, corporation tax and corporate secretarial modules, eliminating errors, duplicate data entry and the need for disclosure journals.
- Share files and data, communicate and collaborate with your clients directly from Silverfin through our white-labelled client portal.
- File directly from Silverfin to Companies House with fully iXBRL outputs.
- You can also query any of the data in Silverfin from bookkeeping, working papers, accounts production, or corporation tax across your entire client base.
Visit Xero for more info!